There is no shortage of good books to read. If you enjoy reading, you’re probably always looking for a new, great book to pick up. I posed this question on Instagram a few days ago:
What was the last good book you read?
…And I got a lot of answers! I decided to compile a list of the good books to read for you here. These are in no particular order. I have the original article with a summary on my site (https://jamiepittman.com/17-good-books-to-read/) if interested in reading the full article. Below is a list of all of the books submitted.
Have you read any? Which ones would you recommend?
17 Good Books to Read: Table of Contents
- Can’t Hurt Me by David Goggins
- Blind Spot by Mahzarin R. Banaji and Anthony Greenwald
- Heavy by Kiese Laymon
- The Hidden Life of Trees by Peter Wohlleben
- Educated by Tara Westover
- The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
- The Giver of Stars by Jojo Moyes
- The Last Mrs. Parrish by Liv Constantine
- This Tender Land by William Kent Kreuger
- Radical Candor by Kim Scott
- The Guest List by Lucy Foley
- Chop Wood And Carry by Joshua Medcalf
- The Book of V by Anna Solomon
- Becoming by Michelle Obama
- Writers & Lovers by Lily King
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle
- Daring Greatly by Brené Brown
Originally published at https://jamiepittman.com on August 1, 2020.